Background and objective
Cycling is not just a sport. It’s also the fastest and most efficient means of active transport. Active transport has compound benefits for a city and its citizens.
We help Londoners who want to start cycling for transport, or do it more often.
The impact we want to have is:
- Increased opportunity to cycle
- Increased cycle mode share (improving health and wellbeing)
- Decreased motorised mode share (reducing transport emissions, costs & time wasting)
- More diverse cycling community
- More adoption of the ‘transport approach’
We measure our impact through feedback and data provided by our customers.
Resources & Links
- Compound benefits (social, health, climate, economic) of active transport: Working Together to Promote Active Travel, Public Health England, 2016.